( MySQL Synchronisation )
MSync is the all around solution for server synchronisation.
- In Game Configuration via XGUI
- Settings Saveable
- to get the current version enter: 'msync_version' into the server console
- Even with allowCSlua, the Players can't get the Settings table without Permission. Who tryes to 'force get it' gets kicked
( MySQL Rank Synchronisation )
MRSync will keep your staff team synchronised with possibility to have 2 staff teams.
- Saving Ranks on: ClientDisconnect and ServerStop
- Ability to set Ranks that get Synced throught all servers
- Ability to set Ranks as 'ignored' to make them not saving in the database.
( MySQL Ban Synchronisation )
MBSync is the Free solution for synchronised bans. If you ban someone hes banned on your server network.
- ulx checkban <steamid> command
- Overwrites "ulx ban","ulx banid" and "ulx unban"
- A Ban message which says all the needed infos for an unban request
1. MySQLoo V9 or higher ( https://facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1515853 )
2. ULX and ULib ( http://ulyssesmod.net/downloads.php )
3. an MySQL Database
First you need to Install MySQLoo, which can be found here: http://facepunch.hatt.co/showthread.php?t=1357773
A excellent instruction of how to Install it can be found here: https://help.serenityservers.net/index.php?title=Garrysmod:How_to_install_mysqloo_or_tmysql
After that you need to setup a database for your ranks.
1. Create a user for MRSync with a complex password
2. Add a database scheme to it for MRSync.
3. Setup your settings in-game
4. Restart your server
5. If it says [MSync] Connected to Database you are done.
- MWS ( MySQL Warning System )
- Rank backups
- MPSync ( MySQL Permission Synchronisation )
- MUSync ( MySQL Utime Synchronisation )
Please use my support ticked system at: https://www.Aperture-Development.de/ticketsystem/